Sticky

From Kovopedia, the Magical Vacation wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sticky GallerySprites
MagicalVacation.png
This article is partially or fully comprised of content from Magical Vacation. Due to the fact that there is no official English translation of this game, the translations are instead derived from magicalpatcher's English patch, found here at Romhacking.net. Please keep in mind that these translations may or may not be accurate to the original Japanese version of the game.
Stub Icon.png This article is a stub. You can help Kovopedia by expanding it.

"An odd spirit whose siblings are acorns. Doubles the strength of wood magic when cast."

Sticky, known in Japan as Stick,[a] is the spirit of wood in Magical Vacation. The range of its spells vary from single-target to 2x2 squares, and can greatly reduce enemies' spirit stat, making it an effective type for beginners. Pistachio and Bachelard use Sticky in battle, and the protagonist can choose it as their starting element.

Profile[edit | edit source]

Sticky is a tiny conifer-shaped spirit with a green body, yellow head, and blue eyes. A tiny leaf grows atop its head.[1]

Recruitment[edit | edit source]

Stickies disguise themselves as branches and can be recruited with pinecones, but only appear if enough pinecones have been picked up off the ground.[1]

# Location Request Conditions/Notes
1 Brook Log Bridge Coin Icon - MV.png Pinecone x1 If Pistachio is present, entry 19 for the magic notebook (equipping magic) is registered
2 Ufot Village Coin Icon - MV.png Pinecone x5 Pick up 50 or more pinecones
3 Spollacs Swamp Edge 2 Coin Icon - MV.png Pinecone x10 Pick up 100 or more pinecones
4 Spollacs Swamp Coin Icon - MV.png Pinecone x20 Pick up 150 or more pinecones
5 Toptoh Mines Entrance Coin Icon - MV.png Pinecone x30 Pick up 200 or more pinecones
6 Akvavit Castle 4 Coin Icon - MV.png Pinecone x40 Pick up 250 or more pinecones
7 Pyramid 8 Coin Icon - MV.png Pinecone x50 Catchy Door → Antsy Door → Pretty Door → Zappy Door → Inky Door
Pick up 300 or more pinecones

Spells[edit | edit source]

Main[edit | edit source]

Name MP Strength Area Effect
Sticky Symbol.png Call Sticky 1 Summons one Sticky
Sticky Symbol.png Acorn 3 3 Single 40% chance to debuff spirit by 40% for 6-7 turns
Sticky Symbol.png Walnut 20 3 2x2 square 20% chance to debuff spirit by 40% for 6-7 turns
Sticky Symbol.png Clear Furry 1 Clears all Furries
Sticky Symbol.png Pinecone 30 5 Single 40% chance to debuff spirit by 60% for 8-10 turns
Sticky Symbol.png Double Sticky 50 Summons two Stickies
Sticky Symbol.png Chestnut 70 5 2x2 square 20% chance to debuff spirit by 60% for 8-10 turns

Enemy-only[edit | edit source]

Name MP Strength Area Effect
Sticky Symbol.png Grassy prayer 5 Single Buffs ally's spirit by 60% for 8-10 turns

Enemies[edit | edit source]

Expand Icon.png This section is incomplete and requires expansion.

Notes[edit | edit source]

  1. 1.0 1.1 Japanese: 木の精霊・スティック, Hepburn: Ki no Seirei・Sutikku

References[edit | edit source]


Characters
Party ProtagonistPistachioAranciaGanacheKirschePecheBlueberryLemonLatteCassisCiderSesameChocolatCabernetOliveCandyChappyPotPucine the 4thDodoRicebirdPookaGummy FrogPuttyBrownMagic doll
Characters MadeleineBiscottiChardonnayVanillaBalsamicoPizzaVolcaneraTiramisuMousseMille-feuilleChiffonMeloneTortillaTarteTatinGateauParmesanQuattro FormaggiDab HasnelGrenadinePeabee AnjayMaceCinnamonGingerNectarMuskCocoaRad HasnelShallotKleinBlackcurrantEquillekrewKerendu
Spirits FireWindPoisonBeautyBladeSoundStoneInsectWoodBeastWaterThunderAncientDarkLightLove
Locations
Material Realm Will-o'-Wisp AcademyValencia Beach
Light Realm Mimolette ForestForest CaveOturan VillageWetsomus RuinsRicebird FieldsRicebird SpringsGreen Tea VillageCold Honey PalaceRekcarc QuarryVille de SourisTour de la RocheUfot VillageIko Domnag
Dark Realm Spollacs Swamp EdgeMasala Chai VillageIce IslandGelato CaveTapioca Tea VillageEcir ThicketMuy Mot DesertOpopmat CaveAkvavit CastleEnigma ForestTreeman's ColonyOsim VillageEastern ForestMt. MorbierAbos VillageSpollacs SwampBrownie CavernToptoh Mines
Abyssal Realm The Great RockGazpacho VillageTandooriThe BadlandsMay VillagePyramidArkoAbyssal CorridorEarth of DarknessDespair SwampDrazzig GrottoRevival Chamber
Bonus dungeons Garam MasalaTuoekatYekrut
Gameplay
Gameplay CombatMagicItemsEquipmentStickersLink Mode
Menu BiraBestiaryMagic notebook
Development
Corporate NintendoBrownie Brown
Staff Nobuyuki InoueShigeru MiyamotoShinichi KameokaTsukasa Masuko
Other Media
Guidebooks Magical Vacation Complete GuideMagical Vacation: A Mysterious World
Manga The Day Before the Seaside School