Rocky

From Kovopedia, the Magical Vacation wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rocky GallerySprites
MagicalVacation.png
This article is partially or fully comprised of content from Magical Vacation. Due to the fact that there is no official English translation of this game, the translations are instead derived from magicalpatcher's English patch, found here at Romhacking.net. Please keep in mind that these translations may or may not be accurate to the original Japanese version of the game.

Rocky, known in Japan as Flint,[a] is the spirit of stone in Magical Vacation. Stone magic offers high damage with varying areas of effect, while also helping allies by buffing defense. Some stone spells used by enemies have a chance to inflict the stone ailment. Chocolat and Pucine the 4th use Rocky in battle, and the protagonist can choose it as their starting element.

Recruitment[edit | edit source]

Rockies disguise themselves as big rocks, and can be recruited if given blue frogs, but will only appear if enough gummy worms have been picked up in the field. It is recommended that all seven Rockies, as well as all seven Anties, are befriended before attempting to recruit Pretties.[1]

# Location Request Conditions/Notes
1 Palace Inside・Basement Entry (Furry Door) Guide the dodo to the love hunter
2 Iko Domnag 3 Healing Item Icon - MV.png Blue frog x2 Catch 10 gummy worms
3 Toptoh Mines 8 Healing Item Icon - MV.png Blue frog x4 Catch 20 gummy worms
4 Toptoh Mines 5 Healing Item Icon - MV.png Blue frog x10 Catch 50 gummy worms
5 May Village Healing Item Icon - MV.png Blue frog x20 Catch 100 gummy worms
6 Akvavit Castle 7 Healing Item Icon - MV.png Blue frog x30 Catch 250 gummy worms
7 Pyramid 12 Healing Item Icon - MV.png Blue frog x40 Edgy Door → Gloomy Door → Charity Door → Rocky Door → Gusty Door
Catch 500 gummy worms

Spells[edit | edit source]

Main[edit | edit source]

Name MP Strength Area Effect
Rocky Symbol.png Call Rocky 1 Summons one Rocky
Rocky Symbol.png Talc 4 5 Single
Rocky Symbol.png Fluorite 5 Single Buffs ally's defense by 60%
Rocky Symbol.png Clear Antsy 1 Clears all Antsies
Rocky Symbol.png Quartz 40 7 1x2 column
Rocky Symbol.png Double Rocky 50 Summons two Rockies
Rocky Symbol.png Diamond 80 5 All

Enemy-only[edit | edit source]

Name MP Strength Area Effect
Rocky Symbol.png Smelly feet 10 5 2x1 half-row 40% chance to debuff defense by 60%
Rocky Symbol.png Petrify 15 1 All 15% chance of petrification
Rocky Symbol.png Three eyes 20 5 Single 30% chance of petrification

Enemies[edit | edit source]

Expand Icon.png This section is incomplete and requires expansion.

Notes[edit | edit source]

  1. 1.0 1.1 Japanese: 石の精霊・フリント, Hepburn: Ishi no Seirei・Furinto

References[edit | edit source]


Characters
Party ProtagonistPistachioAranciaGanacheKirschePecheBlueberryLemonLatteCassisCiderSesameChocolatCabernetOliveCandyChappyPotPucine the 4thDodoRicebirdPookaGummy FrogPuttyBrownMagic doll
Characters MadeleineBiscottiChardonnayVanillaBalsamicoPizzaVolcaneraTiramisuMousseMille-feuilleChiffonMeloneTortillaTarteTatinGateauParmesanQuattro FormaggiDab HasnelGrenadinePeabee AnjayMaceCinnamonGingerNectarMuskCocoaRad HasnelShallotKleinBlackcurrantEquillekrewKerendu
Spirits FireWindPoisonBeautyBladeSoundStoneInsectWoodBeastWaterThunderAncientDarkLightLove
Locations
Material Realm Will-o'-Wisp AcademyValencia Beach
Light Realm Mimolette ForestForest CaveOturan VillageWetsomus RuinsRicebird FieldsRicebird SpringsGreen Tea VillageCold Honey PalaceRekcarc QuarryVille de SourisTour de la RocheUfot VillageIko Domnag
Dark Realm Spollacs Swamp EdgeMasala Chai VillageIce IslandGelato CaveTapioca Tea VillageEcir ThicketMuy Mot DesertOpopmat CaveAkvavit CastleEnigma ForestTreeman's ColonyOsim VillageEastern ForestMt. MorbierAbos VillageSpollacs SwampBrownie CavernToptoh Mines
Abyssal Realm The Great RockGazpacho VillageTandooriThe BadlandsMay VillagePyramidArkoAbyssal CorridorEarth of DarknessDespair SwampDrazzig GrottoRevival Chamber
Bonus dungeons Garam MasalaTuoekatYekrut
Gameplay
Gameplay CombatMagicItemsEquipmentStickersLink Mode
Menu BiraBestiaryMagic notebook
Development
Corporate NintendoBrownie Brown
Staff Nobuyuki InoueShigeru MiyamotoShinichi KameokaTsukasa Masuko
Other Media
Guidebooks Magical Vacation Complete GuideMagical Vacation: A Mysterious World
Manga The Day Before the Seaside School