Within this page, emboldened words are defined under the following conditions. The definitions have the same meaning regardless of where they appear in this page, and regardless of their written form.
- Account refers to a register within the website created by and corresponding to you in order to access parts of our services, protected for your sole use by a password set by you.
- Consumer, user, or you means a natural person who is a resident of the United States or is otherwise subject to its laws.
- Cookies are computer files that are placed on a device by a website containing a user's browsing history on said website.
- Data controller, data processor, or service provider is the legal person which determines the usage of personal data obtained from their website.
- Device means any form of computer that can access the website.
- Personal data is any information that may allow the identification of a user as a distinct entity on the internet.
- Service, the website, or we is a website hosted by the data controller, including Megami Tensei Wiki (https://www.megatenwiki.com) and Kovopedia (https://www.kovopedia.com).
- Usage data refers to automatically-collected information generated by the use of the service.
- Transclusion refers to the ability of the website to contain parts of external websites within its page contents. It may also refer to the ability of the website to contain parts of its own pages within other of its own pages.
Types of Data
While using the website, we may request information that is personally-identifiable as corresponding to you, which we use may use to contact you. This information includes, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Usage data
Usage data is collected automatically when using the website. Relating to you, this data may include, but is not limited to:
- Internet protocol address (IP address)
- Browser type
- Browser version
- Pages visited by you on the website
- Time and date
- Time spent by you on the website
- Device identifiers
- Record information about your individual sessions using the website.
- Save your preferences and settings while using the website.
- Provide security for our website.
Transfer and Security of Data
The data collected about you by the website may be transferred to a different data processor, either by requirement of United States law enforcement or the transfer of the website's hosting. If a transfer is required by law enforcement, it may occur without notice to you. If a transfer occurs due to a change in ownership, a notice indicating this will be displayed on every page of the website for no less than 30 days, or however long is required by legal entities which may enforce this. If we believe that a transfer of data must occur in the good faith belief that doing so would protect the rights of our property, or protect our property against legal liability, we reserve the right to disclose your information. While we take reasonable measures to keep the data we collect private to only the data controller, no method of digital transmission is entirely secure, and thus we cannot guarantee complete data security.
The website is not responsible for websites outside of those hosted by the data controller that may be linked on the website. This includes the transclusion of the content of other websites directly on the website. Each respective entity is responsible for its own privacy policies, which should be reviewed by the consumer while visiting or otherwise interacting with them.