Administrators (Admins) hold special privilege over all other members of the community, and serve as the main moderating force of the Wiki. If you are incapable of performing an action, an admin will be able to handle it. Don't be afraid to inquire on their message wall.
Different users have access to different functions of the site. While anyone can do most things on the site, including reading and editing, administrators can access a few additional functions.
Administrator abilities[edit source]
These additional functions include:
- Deleting and undeleting pages, page histories, and uploaded files.
- Locking (protecting) a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without admin rights or autoconfirmed status.
- Blocking IP addresses or users from editing; and rollbacking of undesirable edits.
- Editing the interface by changing system messages and skins.
- A bureaucrat can make other users into bureaucrats or administrators on the wiki.
Current Administrators[edit source]
Former Administrators[edit source]
Becoming an administrator[edit source]
For you to become an administrator or bureaucrat, someone with bureaucrat privileges must promote you. Generally, you should not ask to be promoted unless you feel you are genuinely eligible for the position. To be promoted to any position on Kovopedia, you must have at least 500 edits; it is preferable that you have much more. You can open a vote at the Community Portal.